Curious to know who is behind Road Trips around the World? Road Trips lovers of course!
Want to know a bit more ?
I’ve been called Miss Coco by my friends and family, as long as I can remember so I decided to continue using this nickname here. I’m the writer, designer and photographer behind all this blog content.
Mr A, my boyfriend is my superviser & biggest fan! He offers great suggestions, technical back up and moral support. He also puts up with me, especially when I’m taking too many pictures 😉 He has been a great photographer assistant, carrying my tripod and other equipment around but has now decided to learn photography. Some of his pictures have already been featured but it seems that a lot more will be in the future!
Here are a few random facts about Mr A and I:
- Mr A is half English, half French, I’m ‘just’ French although it seems that I have Sicilian origins.
- We’ve been together for many years now (but who’s counting!) and we have had the chance to have quite a few travel experiences.
- We’ve leaved in 5 different countries, moved together 6 times and I moved in total 15 times (maybe I should have done a blog about moving?)
- We’ve been together or separately, but mostly together, to 37 different countries, some for short period of time, some we’ve been to several times, some we go to regularly without even thinking about it.
- We don’t like to drive that much! Yes ironical!!
- Driving is not what’s important to us. The important thing is the freedom that having a car provides. You can go where you want, stop where you want and change plans whenever you feel like it… which we do often!
- We have the secret project (or not so secret!) to visit all the sites registered on the Unesco World Heritage list. 1,052 sites in 165 countries as at early 2017. Yes that’s a lot! We’ve enjoyed so far a little over 100. A really long way to go.
- We are both vegetarians, I’m mostly vegan, which can make our travel either difficult, either interesting…
- Mr A really wants to do a road trip in a fancy RV, so we will!
- I am the best GPS you can get. I’m also great at entertainment, providing food and I am annoyingly good at speed control!
We love traveling, we love the beauty of the Earth and hope to see as much of it as possible…
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for wanting to know a bit more. xo
Wishing you lot’s of happy Road Trips!
© Road Trips around the World 2017
All Rights Reserved – No part of this blog, including its pictures or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.
Hey I’ve figured how to use third-party advertising! You will now see ads when you visit Road Trips around the World.
I’ve also managed to become an Amazon affiliates. If you purchase a product I featured on this blog, I will get a small commission from Amazon, at no extra cost to you.
These third-party advertising companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, you’re going to need to check on Google because at this point I have no idea how it works!
Do you like RTatW? Then like it, Pin it & share it with your friends.
Come on Facebook to say hi!
If there is a picture you like, you can email me at MissCocoTravel @ gmail.com
If you spot typos (and yes I know there are a lot), please read again random fact 1 and excuse my French 😉